Sunday, January 20, 2008

hi there visitors ,
how was your weekend???
mine was full of visting relo's and creating..
a pretty great combination i must say..
here's my self portrait challenge photo of the day
day 189
and a few layouts and things
i've been working on today and yesterday.
firstly a layout to celebrate making it half way
thru the self portrait challenge .
a little detail!


the layout
a layOut of Evy and I
'
"I SEE 2 PEAS"

A canvas for my friend Lanae
this is Luke and thier new daughter Gabriella




i wonder who is getting a little sunshine on their door ..?????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work with the canvas for your friend Lisa - very soft and whimsy!!
Great work with your self portrait challenge as well - you've taken some beautiful shots.

chat soon
Julie xx

Melissa said...

LOVE your work hun & how bloody great do you look in each an every photo!
TFS!
XX

tracey said...

oh my gosh - you've pulled another rabbit outta ya hat - love that layout - i am a sucker for shabby chic/pastels ... i want it ....loving your photos too my love and noice to see you scrapped the one of mumma and you already - you are a bloody dynamo...ciao

Ruby Claire said...

BEEEAAUUTTIIFFULLL!!!!!
Simply GORGEOUS work right HERE!
WOO

Ruby Claire said...

WHOOP your work is FANTABULOUS!
Your on a ROLL!
i LOVE that yellow colour on te sunshine thingy! Its gorgeous!
x

Lexie said...

I love your photo today, one of my favourites I think.

Your work is just gorgeous as well!

Anonymous said...

Lisa I LOVE YOU! This is sooooooooo gorgeous x Lanae