Tuesday, January 22, 2008

day 191
photos are a little scary today,this is the best i can muster .
back into scrapping tonight,kids are at nanna..
im only a day or two away from 10,000 visits to this blog...
wow i cant believe it...
thanks to all cyber surfers ,scrap friends, and family
who drop by..please leave me a message here,
and between now and when i reach 10,000,
randomly(names in a hat)
i will select a visitor to recieve a small scrapwitch crafted canvas.
you've got to be in it to get it,so click that comment button ,
and leave me some luuurve ..

6 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

WOW love this photo!
Your hair really makes it! LOOVE it! :)

Tammy said...

Love this one! It is so sodt and gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your goodies safely! If you can hang out for a little while for sculpey buttons your girls might recieve a nice little surprise as well ;)

Maz
xx

Lexie said...

10000 visitors that is awesome!

Have fun scrapping tonight!

Unknown said...

Every day, your smiling face appears in my Google Reader and you inspire me: I am doing a 365 challenge this year and, believe me, you help keep me doing it! Love your work, your girls and your cat!!

nikkihelen said...

Love that lo!! And 10,000 visitors.......your magic has touched so many people witchy!!

Luv Nik xXx