Thursday, February 28, 2008

day 228
self portrait photo of the day
hope you have had a great day
ive been flatout ,busy with lil ones
and then my big ones this arvo...
pauls working tonight till 11
so its just me and the girlies..
ive been hitting the sack early of late...
so theres not a lot of scrapping going on during the week.
but im not stressing,ive put an importance
on family a bit more this year.
last year became a frenzy of scrappin
this year im trying to create more of a balance .
it seems to be working well
herre is my lil ladies and myself....
ive been tagged by my home girl heidi
You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name,
just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged,
you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve
been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
im lucky...my middle name is
ANNE
A..ANNE IS MY MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME ALSO...I DONT LIKE THE NAME ANNE
N..IVE NEVER BEEN ON A MOTORCYCLE
N...NOVEMBER IS MY BIRTH MONTH
E...ITS BEEN EXACTLY 5 MONTHS SINCE I PURCHASED SCRAP SUPPLIES..:(
I TAG PAM,ALI AND RUBY

2 comments:

binrow said...

Love your pics Witchy, and I know how you feel I've had a cold and been in bed the last couple of days but on the mend and I'm off to the Andy Warhol exhibition tomorrow.

HUGZ

Anonymous said...

Those pics of the family are gorgeous! Love the face planted fairy :)

And with the lack of scrapping, you gotta do what you gotta do to find that balance, though I hope to see some more stuff from you soon!

I have a lil rak sitting at mine for a gorgeous witchy, will post it next week :)

Maz
xx