Wednesday, September 19, 2007

who ordered a puzzle piece ????
THIS OLD WITCH DIDNT WRITE A LIST
WHEN I SAID YES TO ALL THE
LUCKY SCRAPPERS WHO SCORED THE
FUNKY PUZZLE FRAMES .
2,3,and 4 have been shouted out for, so we have a few left !
still to pick ,that i know of ,are binrow,chelle and jodie,
do you wnat one of these ones babe???
bin i did a couple more ,with a larger photo and my photo log stamp.
i did make one specifically for you(its nothing that fab)so you can
choose between these and i'll pop the others on here this evening.



and while where here,i just want to say yay ,
ive nearly had 5000 hits on my blog,so to celebrate...
if your the lucky 5000th visitor..
i'd like to send you a RAK...
this includes international visitors too!!
so please leave a message for me !!!!!!!
back with my daily photo later

4 comments:

Nikkihelen said...

Love those little puzzle pieces! I have bought one myself, but because I was on dial up, I didn't get to sign up for anyones, so I would feel guilty for asking people to do one for me iykwim?? And I couldn't see your counter babe......it probably can't cope with all the traffic here. You're inspirational!!

binrow said...

Will come back to check your piccys later. And I think a trip down south might just be in order for next year, well thats if you'll have me!!

HUGZ

Michelle Jamieson said...

Very cool little minis...you have been busy!

Chelle Xx

Ruby Claire said...

Hey!! :D
WOWEE your minis look GREAT!!
I dunno if you said yes to one for me..
My one was the size of a CD one..
Yee.... it was for a scrap tip... i dunno..
Maybe ;)
xxxx