Thursday, January 01, 2009



HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS
all the best for the coming year...
i wish you 12 months of happiness ,
52 weeks of fun ,
365 days of success ,
8 765.8 hours of good health
,525 948 minutes of good luck
and 31 556 926 seconds of love
2009 ..its going to be FINE
i'm on a mission this year.
since finishing my 365 day self portrait challenge
i have been a little disconnected form my camera and my art table...
so im taking it up again...,,yes i hear your collective gasp.hehhehe
to document my progress forward to better health
.and to get myself clicking again..i think ill do a photo of the day too...
todays is this layout .hehehe cheating already .hhhehe.
a layout for jill who paid a whopping $48.00 for a double layout from me....
during a recent auction for breast cancer
wow im honoured and i have
Offically finished them..well i still have the titles to do

so it was warm today where i am ..how about you...??
and definatley hot enough for me to take a dip too.hehheee
heres my day one pic for the 365 challenge .heheh
a before the swim shot
and an after swim shot....
see why i love the hair straighter
love love love it ...

quote of the day :

“Remember today, for it is the beginning of always.

Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold.

Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.”

1 comment:

Ruby Claire said...

WOOHOOO look forward to the rest of those awesome daily shots! You Rock! I can't wait to see that whole LO too! That sneaky peek looks AWESOME!
I scored that 11th floor, cause some friends of my parents own the apartment... I was like WOAH. So they invited us over... it was amazing! But then we had to ride home on the train at like 2 in the morning. Was really scary.!
Have a FABULOUS week!