Saturday, January 31, 2009


31-365-2009
the kids and i have been out today.
jaime..i called by to drip off a cj,but i missed you..tx me babe
so we hit the entrance for a spot of lunch and a lightning visit to the lss...
usually its fish and chips by the water
,but the hot corn got the better of them,,as did cold rock..
mmm these kids and there weirdo combinations ....
finally a little scrap to share ,
these pics are so old,,but i just had to get to something done
its hard to get 9 pics in a layout
finally finished kirsten,from norways ' cj
ill be sending it along to you judean this week


i have included the cd ,for your listening pleasure
we wer chilling out this afternoon on the grass.....
love this pic i captured of paul and the girls

photos of the day

quote of the day
"Of course I have played outdoor games.
I once played dominoes
in an open air cafe in Paris."

Oscar Wilde--Irish poet, novelist, dramatist and critic, 1854-1900

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Witchy, that corn looks so yummy, I would not have been able to walk past it either.
I have been naughty and left a nomination for you on my blog. Not sure if you remember me, I am Sheri's Mum.