Monday, May 25, 2009

137-365-2009
she's gone !!!!!! and i'm a little sad
how ill miss her up, super charged energy
her motivation
her smiling face and words of friendship and love
her routines and delicious foods...
oh Zane ...i miss you already
come back very soon
and bring your boy along with u beautiful


stay in touch gorgeous one
love your style
quote of the day
and in the sweetness of friendshp .
let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures.
fpr im the dew of little things .
the heart finds its morning
and is refreshed .

kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
lebenese poet

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

Love YOUR style my friend!! Had the best ever ten days and I am really thankful for it!!! Now I am in the habit of staying uplate though!! D'oh!!! Look it's 1am and I am trying to catch up my blog!!