Saturday, May 16, 2009

132-365-2009
we've been over indulging..lol,so this afternoon we hit the beach
in prep for tomorrows session with my trainer Laurie
im so not looking forward to a serious beach session
but we must put ourselves out of our comfort zone
we have started scrapping ..
here's something i threw together yesterday

quote of the day

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

3 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

liisaaaaaa! (:
you guys look like you're having a blast.!!
and omiggawwshh woman. That layout is one of my favs EVER! I LOOOOVVEEE it!! the white is uh-mazing!
have fun on the beach training! (:
x

Steph Devlin said...

I came here looking for inspiration .... not once have I left without having something firing my creativity!!! You are **amazing**, I adore your work.

Looks like you had a fantastic Mother's Day in Melbourne, if you ever come to Adelaide, we are so having a coffee girl.

Be happy xo
Steph xo

Sheri said...

love the pics and the layout..
especially the one of Evy it is gorgeous. i am so jealous of her necklace!!