Wednesday, September 24, 2008

finally its finished all of it ,ready to go on its journey ...
my heart hopes for its safe return .
now i know that maybe the colours i have chosen dont really sit with the theme
( i'd love to hear your opinion ),
but with my utter love of these new rose moka pp
and the beauty and colour that life is ,
i had to go with my beloved bright paints .
and finally ,my tribute page to my handsome father....my letter in in a fold under the embellies

remember ,this one is a golden book so space is limited and it's better to avoid over embellishing ,especially in the middle ,down the spine ...cant wait to get yours mel..

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh Lisa...I love it..A real celebration of life.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute, I hope it gives you comfort and strength everytime you look at it Lisa- just perfect...
love naomi x

Anonymous said...

I say screw the 'right colours', it's your journal and your expression and it is beautiful!

How awesome that your dad was head light house keeper!

A beautiful tribute that I CANNOT WAIT to contribute to!

x

penelope haque said...

awesome
bursting with celebration alright!!!

love the blog header too

miasmummy said...

Wow, can't believe how much you look like your Dad, will be following this special CJ on the forum.....