Monday, February 23, 2009


53 -365-2009
well im still coming to terms with my hair change .
.and im sort of struggling with it
grrrr,cant wait for my hair appointment,
i need to lighten up......its like a metaphor for my life

working on some serious heart journalling ,
some catharic words, to help me deal ....
quote of the day
"Remember, there are no mistakes,
only lessons.
Love yourself,
trust your choices,
and everything is possible."

(yeah,,,,what was i thinking changing my hair colour~big lesson there! )
Cherie Carter-Scott

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the LO Chicky.. Are you not liking your hair? I think it looks good :) Can't wait to see it when you get the highlights put though. Keep Smiling
Lys
xxx

Ms Zane said...

I think you look amazing and the joy and energy I see coming from you fills my heart with love and peace.. I miss you so much today! (as well as every day - but especially today).. I love the colours on this layout!! Youa re wonderful and an inspiration!!!

zane xoxo