Sunday, June 03, 2007





a couple of layouts and a trip to Sydney

just finished off a layout
(using one of my fav colour combos,orange and blue)
for my scrap /road /school buddie
the lovely and very talented
SCRAPGODDESS
and a circle calendar for steph's childhood cj
i really should be crashed now.
but ive just check one of these layout and it some
bling on that rouge de garange pp.
sydney with pam tomorrow
trade show ,my budget is not what it could be
but ive purchased so much in the last few weeks
..i have to stop some where...yeah right




7 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love them both! :)

Hope you had fun with Pammy today, and you both spent plenty of money!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh love the pic of Leanne xx

and that one of the three girls is stunning xx

Hope you had a fab day at the show wish I could have come (SAD)xx

Jodie said...

they are both amazing pieces of work.
just love ur style!!!
witchy u rock
:)
xx

Julie said...

Loooove that orange and blue together Lisa - is a fantastic layout!!
That photo of the three girls together is just stunning!!

Julie H xx

Melissa said...

Stunning Lisa...I adore that whimsical photo!
BTW...you've been tagged!

Louise said...

Oooh Lisa the Girlfriend LO is Glorious!!!!
I hope the shopping was fun!! I cant wait until I come up in September, I hope you and Lucy have time to take me scrap shopping

Louise :)x

nikkihelen said...

Love both of them, I love visiting here, I can feel my inspiration growing again!! Hoping Leanne is feeling better..can't wait to give her what's coming......