Saturday, May 30, 2009

141-365-2009
weekend is here and its time to create
hanging with my girls.
visiting miss Jess and getting the GBH treatment...
girls you all know how good that is..
.from curls to straight in 50 or so mins for me
we've been to church tonight
Asti was needed for the Pentecostal liturgy
the kids have parties tomorrow and
im doing a photo shoot with a family tomorrow afternoon
whats happening in your world ??

tagged by the lovely miss chelle
8 Things I Look Forward To.
1.getting creative
2.my warm bed
3.kissing my kids goodnight
4.my 25 yr school reunion in oct
5.going to Adelaide next month
6.exercise(i know that's a lil weird for me to say that)
7.txt messages
8.size 12 .....lol

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1.swapped shifts with a work colleague
2.slept in
3.exercised
4.ate breakfast at breakfast time .lol
5.played sandy boy sandy girl -and whats the time Mr wolf
6.listen to Beyonce
7.got creative
8.washed my hair

8 Things I wish I could Do.
1.travel more
2.catch up with old and new friends
3.create more
4.really paint
5.play guitar
6.remember my fathers voice
7.be more confident
8.reach my goal weight

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately.
1.st Marys catholic church Pentecostal liturgy(tonight)
2.my children and friend's fashion show this evening
3.rage
4.Rockwiz
5.Amelie
6.the Simpsons
7.Masterchef
8.Meduim

and here are the blogs I am tagging....
YOURS

quote of the day
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND
THE WHOLE OF LIFE,

NOT JUST ONE LITTLE PART OF IT .
that is why you must read ;
that is why you must look at the skies;
that is why you must sing and dance
and write poems and
suffer and understand;

for all that is life .

Jidda Krishnamurti
Indian thosophist

No comments: